a. In these terms and conditions (herein referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), “Featuring” or “we” or “us” means Featuring Limited, a subsidiary of Otto International (HK) Limited, “our e-Store” means this website or our mobile app (as the case may be)” and “customer” or “you” means any person, firm, company or body which places an order with us. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before browsing or using our e-store. By browsing or using our e-Store, you agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
b. We shall make reasonable effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products at our e-store are up-to-date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance at our sole discretion and stock availability.
c. We shall make reasonable effort to ensure product(s) displayed at our e-Store are in stock. If from time to time any products become out of stock, we reserve the right to offer alternative product(s) of similar value and style.
d. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and we reserve the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable.
a. You are required to register as a user before placing any order through our e-Store. During the registration:
(1)You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
(2)You must safeguard your username and password;
(3)You confirm that any person using the e-Store with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
(4)We have the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
b. Please inform us via our website/by email immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
c. In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we will deem your account to be no longer in use, and we will deactivate your account and all your accumulated points and/or e-vouchers will be forfeited (where applicable). You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our e-store.
a.To provide secure online transactions, we employ Internet’s Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as information travels over the Internet. To check TLS Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose “Properties” & “Certificates”.
5.Terms of sale (applicable to all sale and purchase made via our e-Store)
(1)All products will be paid for in HK Dollars
(2)We accept PayPal.
(3)We will only deliver the Products after full payment.
(4)Please make payment as soon as possible after issuance of invoice.
(1)The maximum amount per transaction is as below:
(1)Placing an order means you agree to purchase products or services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out herein. After receiving your order, we will acknowledge receipt of your order. However, it does not confirm that we have accepted your order. We reserve the right to reject any purchase order without giving any reasons. In the event that we are unable to accept your order (for example due to payment issue), we will notify you by phone or email.
(2)If your order is accepted by us, we will issue you an invoice and advise the date and time of delivery.
d.Hong Kong & Macau delivery service (applicable if you have selected to have your order(s) delivered to a designated billing address)
(1)You may enjoy free standard delivery service to your specified billing address (as specified on the invoice).
(2)Delivery service is only available at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Should you have any inquiry about delivery, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department.
(3) Delivery service is not available at non-permanent address, frontier closed areas, outlaying islands, warehouse and premises which are not accessible by elevator or staircase and places that need to be delivered through balcony.
(4)Delivery is available on Monday to Saturday (9:00am to 6:00pm), except public holidays.
(5)After your order has been accepted, we will confirm with you about the delivery time and date regarding delivery of the product(s). If payment was delayed for whatever reason, delivery date will be adjusted accordingly. Before the delivery of the products, you will receive a call notification from our courier. After the products are delivered, please check whether all your ordered items are fully delivered against the invoice/delivery note (as the case may be), then sign and return the delivery note to our courier to confirm your acceptance of.
(1)At present international delivery is only available to Malaysia, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Europe (limitation may apply).
(2)You should pay the delivery service fee to your specified billing address as specified on the invoice.
(3)The product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. You are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping the products to; payment of these taxes and duties is necessary to release the order from customs on arrival.
.(1)All expected delivery dates and time are estimates only. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer as a result of any late delivery.
(2)If for security reason or any other reasons, our courier is not able to deliver the goods to the billing address as specified, the courier will try to contact you and arrange delivery. If the attempt fails, the goods will be returned to us. In case of any dispute, you and Featuring will try to resolve by negotiation but we reserve the right to make final decision.
g.Exchange and refund
(1)Under normal circumstances, due to hygiene reason, we would not accept any request for exchange of products or cancellation of orders unless the products delivered are not what you ordered or contain defects.
(2)You are requested to examine the goods immediately for any defects and whether all accessories are included upon delivery or collection (as the case may be). If it is the case, please contact our Customer Service Department our store staff.
(3)If we agree that you are entitled to an exchange of products but the products to be exchanged are sold out, we will refund your payment.
(4) Original sales receipt or relevant electronic receipt should be produced and the products and gifts (if any) originally delivered should be returned to us before product exchange is accepted.
(5)If the products returned by you are damaged (including damage to labels and packaging), we will not process the exchange.
h.Ownership and risk
(1)Title to the products shall remain vested in us until we receive full payment of the price.
(2)Risk of the products shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
i.Limit on damages
(1)If we shall default, we shall only be liable for direct loss suffered by you, and under normal circumstance, exchange of products or refund will be adequate remedy.
(2)In any event, we shall not be liable for indirect loss suffered by you due to our default.
(3)If product purchased is facemasks, you are fully aware and accept the related disclaimer.
j.Intellectual property rights
(1)The intellectual property rights to all trademarks and logos shown on this website belongs to us. You may not copy or use such trademarks or logos in any way.
(2)The intellectual property rights of all contents of this website (including text, sound recording, visuals, images, photos and pictures) belong to us.
(3)This website may only be used by you personally and not for any commercial or unlawful purpose. Without our consent or authority, you cannot distribute, copy or sell any of the contents of this website.
- Basis of supply: we only serve and deliver products to end consumers. We are not selling our products for re-sell purpose. If we have grounds to believe that you are not purchasing our products as an end user, we reserve the right to decline or cancel your order.
- Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, pandemic, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- You shall not assign, transfer or otherwise any of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any other third party without our prior written consent.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to be illegal or invalid, they shall be regarded as having been removed and it shall not affect the legality, validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the parties and they supersede all previous negotiations, representations and agreement between the parties.
- We have the right, at any time, or from time to time, by giving prior notice to you, to modify or vary or supplement all or any of the provisions under these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are provided in English and Chinese. If there shall be any inconsistency between the two versions, the English version shall prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People’s Republic of China and the Customer agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
Last update date: 27 Aug 2020