This reversible mask is made from 72% Sustainable Viscose and 28% Polyester. This material is smooth and silky on the skin. It is breathable, absorbs moisture, and leaves you with a comfortable feeling.
The mask is not only stylish but also functional. The yarns have anti-bacterial properties that keep bacteria from flourishing in the yarn and your skin is protected against UV with UPF 50+.
The special 3D knitting technology and earloops that are adjustable with our signature stopper ensure a perfect fit. Each feat.MASK comes with an eco-friendly washbag to ensure your mask always stays in perfect shape. Please refer to our wash and care instructions before washing the mask.
Seamless and smooth on delicate skin
- Optimised fitting to all face shapes
- Tightly-knitted, yet highly-breathable
- Reversible design
- Signature stopper
For the best fit, wear the ribbed side of the mask on the nose as shown in the graphic below.
Note: this feat.MASK is considered to be a community mask and has not been proven to prevent disease. Use our replaceable filter for additional protection, if desired.
feat.MASK – Care for Fashion, Care for The Planet and Care for You
Wash & Care Instructions
- Machine wash at max. 30˚C
- Do not add bleach or softener, use delicate laundry detergent
- Iron on low heat at max. temperature of 110˚C
- Tumble dry on low heat or dry naturally without wringing
- For the best result, always place the feat.MASK inside the sustainable washing bag for machine wash
- To maintain mask shape and structure, we recommend if you are naturally drying – to dry flat, folding the feat.MASK in half or if you are tumble drying – to iron along the fold