Japanese Origami Pattern Face Mask
This Japanese origami pattern face mask, Osaka feat.MASK, is made from 62% Viscose (LENZING™ ECOVERO™) and 38% Polyester. This material is smooth and silky on the skin. It is breathable, absorbs moisture, and leaves you with a comfortable feeling.
The mask is not only stylish but also functional. The yarns have anti-bacterial properties that keep bacteria from flourishing in the yarn.
The special 3D knitting technology and earloops that are adjustable with our signature stopper ensure a perfect fit. Each feat.MASK comes with an eco-friendly washbag to ensure your mask always stays in perfect shape. Please refer to our wash and care instructions before washing the mask.
- Seamless and smooth on delicate skin
- Optimised fitting to all face shapes
- Tightly-knitted, yet highly-breathable
- Reversible design – Japanese origami pattern face mask
- Signature stopper
For the best fit, wear the ribbed side of the Japanese origami pattern face mask on the nose as shown in the graphic below.
Check out our Instagram for some styling inspo!
feat.MASK – Care for Fashion, Care for The Planet and Care for You
Wash & Care Instructions
- Machine wash at max. 30˚C
- Do not add bleach or softener, use delicate laundry detergent
- Iron on low heat at max. temperature of 110˚C
- Tumble dry on low heat or dry naturally without wringing
- For the best result, always place the feat.MASK inside the sustainable washing bag for machine wash
- To maintain mask shape and structure, we recommend if you are naturally drying – to dry flat, folding the feat.MASK in half or if you are tumble drying – to iron along the fold