Japanese Wave Face Mask
This Japanese wave face mask, Kaito feat.MASK, is made from 72% Sustainable Viscose and 28% Polyester. This material is smooth and silky on the skin. It is breathable, absorbs moisture, and leaves you with a comfortable feeling.
The navy blue mask is not only stylish but also functional. The yarns have anti-bacterial properties that keep bacteria from flourishing in the yarn and your skin is protected against UV with UPF 50+.
The special 3D knitting technology and earloops that are adjustable with our signature stopper ensure a perfect fit. Each feat.MASK comes with an eco-friendly washbag to ensure your mask always stays in perfect shape. Please refer to our wash and care instructions before washing the navy blue mask.
- Seamless and smooth on delicate skin
- Optimised fitting to all face shapes
- Tightly-knitted, yet highly-breathable
- Reversible design – Japanese wave face mask
- Signature stopper
For the best fit, wear the ribbed side of the Japanese wave face mask on the nose as shown in the graphic below.
Check out our Instagram for some styling inspo!
feat.MASK – Care for Fashion, Care for The Planet and Care for You
Wash & Care Instructions
- Machine wash at max. 30˚C
- Do not add bleach or softener, use delicate laundry detergent
- Iron on low heat at max. temperature of 110˚C
- Tumble dry on low heat or dry naturally without wringing
- For the best result, always place the feat.MASK inside the sustainable washing bag for machine wash
- To maintain mask shape and structure, we recommend if you are naturally drying – to dry flat, folding the feat.MASK in half or if you are tumble drying – to iron along the fold